Health Freedom Resources
Cooked Food Dependency Questionnaire
An excerpt from chapter 8, the first step of 12 Steps to Raw Food by Victoria Boutenko
"This is a questionnaire to determine addiction to cooked food. Please answer "yes" or "no" to each of the following questions. If you want to answer "sometimes," "maybe" or "rare" then answer "yes". Please be honest.
1. If you are not hungry, but someone offers you your favorite delicious food, do you accept the offer?
2. If you know that it is not good to eat before bedtime, but there is some delicious food on the table, do you eat it?
3. if you feel stressed, do you eat more food than usual?
4. Do you continue eating until your stomach feels completely full?
5. Do you eat when you are bored?
6. Do you notice restaurant signs even when you are not hungry?
7. If you are made an offer for a free dinner, do you always accept the offer?
8. At an all-you-can-eat restaurant do you usually over eat?
9. Have you ever broken a promise to yourself not to eat before bedtime?
10. Would you spend the last $10 in your pocket on your favorite food?
11. Do you reward yourself with food for accomplishing achievements.
12. Do you eat extra food rather than letting it go to waste?
13. If you know that eating a certain food that you really enjoy will make you feel ill later, do you still eat it?
If you answered "yes" to three or more questions, then you have a cooked-food dependency. "
"If you are a raw fooder and you answered yes on three or more questions on the "Cooked Food Dependency Test," don't worry. You will shift your focus after awhile. For those of you who are on raw foods 99%, you may consider food comforting and pleasurable for the rest of your life. Hanging on to that 1% cooked food in your diet keeps you craving cooked foods. It's like someone who quits drinking but consumes one shot of vodka every Saturday. Is this person truly sober?".
Copyright 2009-2018 Southern Botanicals H&N, Inc
Southern Botanicals Herbals & Nutrition
611 S Myrtle Ave # D, Clearwater, FL 33756