St. John's Wort Concentrate - 2 oz Dropper Bottle
SKU: SB:St John Con
Why You Need It
Only 2 Bottles Left!!
St. John's Wort works as an expectorant to help remove mucus from the lungs. It is useful in promoting wound healing, has antispasmodic properties and helps reduce brain fog. It is commonly used in support of a healthy mood and mental acuity.
Other actions attributed to St. John's Wort include use as a:
Ingredients: St. John's Wort in a base of distilled water and certified organic GMO-free alcohol
Contains no sugar, no animal products, no GMOs and no fillers.
Take 1 to 2 droppersful 3-4 times daily. May be taken under the tongue or in 2 oz. of water, juice or tea.
Side Effects and Cautions
- St. John's Wort may cause increased sensitivity to sunlight. Other side effects can include anxiety, dry mouth, dizziness, gastrointestinal symptoms, fatigue, headache, or sexual dysfunction.
- Research has shown that St. John's Wort interacts with many medications in ways that can interfere with their intended effects. Examples of medications that can be affected include:
- Birth control pills
- Cyclosporine, which prevents the body from rejecting transplanted organs
- Digoxin, a heart medication
- Indinavir and possibly other drugs used to control HIV infection
- Irinotecan and possibly other drugs used to treat cancer
- Seizure-control drugs, such as dilantin and phenobarbital
- Warfarin and related anticoagulants.
- Taking St. John's Wort with certain antidepressants may lead to increased serotonin-related side effects, which may be potentially serious.
St. John's Wort can cause many serious interactions with prescription drugs, herbs, or supplements. Therefore, people using any medications should consult their healthcare providers including their pharmacist prior to starting therapy.