Health Freedom Resources


.

Facebook Twitter

Health Consultant Live Chat

SITEMAP


CURRENCY


TRANSLATE

 
View Larger Image
 
Epic Bison Bacon Cranberry Bar 1.3oz
SKU: FOOD PRODUCTS.:EpicBisonBaconCranberryBar
Your Price: $2.99
Sale Price: $2.00
Quantity:


Why You Need It

A perfect on-the-go snack.

Our Bison Bacon Cranberry snack bars are made with100% grass-fed bison, uncured bacon, cranberries, and spices.

7 grams of protein
Certified Gluten-Free
Paleo friendly

INGREDIENTS

bison, uncured bacon (pork, water, brown sugar, salt, vinegar, celery powder, sea salt), dried cranberries (cranberries, apple juice concentrate), lactic acid, celery powder, sea salt

NUTRITION FACTS Serving Size: 1 bar (37g) Servings Per Container: Amount Per Serving As Packaged Calories 130 Calories from Fat 70 % Daily Value * Total Fat 8g 12% Saturated Fat 3g 16% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 25mg 8% Sodium 320mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 8g 3% Fiber 1g 5% Total Sugars 6g Protein 7g - 8% Daily Value Calcium 6% Iron 4% * Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 


Copyright 2009-2017 Holistic Health Reforms, Inc.

Southern Botanicals Herbals & Nutrition
611 S Myrtle Ave # D, Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 443-7711


* Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More...