Tampico Skin Brush
SKU: BODY CARE:Brush
The tampico skin brush is a wonderful beauty aid and is perfect for revitalizing skin and promoting lymphatic health. Add this to any of our natural body care items to bring the experience of a spa into your home.
These bristles are made from sustainably produced tampico fiber - the vegetable fibers of the agave plant. The bristles are a perfect medium texture that will not rupture the skin. The sturdy handle is hardwood now improved with a protective natural coating. Use it with or without the handle off to make it compact for traveling.
The Tampico Skin Brush can be used:
- To aid the body's natural cleansing process as part of a cleanse program.
- To exercise and stimulate the skin.
- To gently exfoliate and deep clean the skin.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
The benefits of using the Tampico Skin Brush:
- Beauty Benefits- skin brushing is used by spas and beauty salons as part of a program to exfoliate, deep clean which allows fresh new skin cells to emerge
- Detoxification Benefits- dry skin brushing is employed by alternative health practioners in order to facilitate toxin removal.
Yerba Prima believes that regular skin brushing is not only beneficial to your body, but also for your soul. What better way to start your day than a little self care?
At Southern Botanicals we strongly agree!
Success StoriesA few years ago I was struggling with dry skin in the winter and it seemed like no matter how much moisturizer I put on my skin it would still feel dry and flakey. I came across the tip of dry skin brushing to improve circulation and remove dead skin for a smoother, softer complexion. I bought a skin brush and used it each day before taking a shower. I scrubbed my skin all over until it turned slightly blotchy which indicates the circulation is increasing. It only took me 5-10 minutes to do the dry brushing treatment. The bristles were a little prickly but after I got used to it, the increased circulation was invigorating!
For the first week I did skin brushing, a lot of gray flaky skin cells were coming off. The next week, I noticed my skin was smoother and softer. I was surprised I no longer needed to use moisturizer even on dry colder days! This is a super easy daily maintenance trick I still use that saved me a lot of frustration with improving dry skin.~ K.M. Clearwater, FL