Tampico Skin Brush
SKU: BODY CARE:Brush
Why You Need It
The tampico skin brush is a wonderful beauty aid and is perfect for revitalizing skin and promoting lymphatic health. Add this to any of our natural body care items to bring the experience of a spa into your home.
These bristles are made from sustainably produced tampico fiber - the vegetable fibers of the agave plant. The bristles are a perfect medium texture that will not rupture the skin. The sturdy handle is hardwood now improved with a protective natural coating. Use it with or without the handle off to make it compact for traveling.
The Tampico Skin Brush can be used:
- To aid the body's natural cleansing process as part of a cleanse program.
- To exercise and stimulate the skin.
- To gently exfoliate and deep clean the skin.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Beauty Benefits- skin brushing is used by spas and beauty salons as part of a program to exfoliate, deep clean which allows fresh new skin cells to emerge
- Detoxification Benefits- dry skin brushing is employed by alternative health practioners in order to facilitate toxin removal.
At Southern Botanicals we strongly agree!
Success StoriesA few years ago I was struggling with dry skin in the winter and it seemed like no matter how much moisturizer I put on my skin it would still feel dry and flakey. I came across the tip of dry skin brushing to improve circulation and remove dead skin for a smoother, softer complexion. I bought a skin brush and used it each day before taking a shower. I scrubbed my skin all over until it turned slightly blotchy which indicates the circulation is increasing. It only took me 5-10 minutes to do the dry brushing treatment. The bristles were a little prickly but after I got used to it, the increased circulation was invigorating!
For the first week I did skin brushing, a lot of gray flaky skin cells were coming off. The next week, I noticed my skin was smoother and softer. I was surprised I no longer needed to use moisturizer even on dry colder days! This is a super easy daily maintenance trick I still use that saved me a lot of frustration with improving dry skin.~ K.M. Clearwater, FL