Raw Honey Unheated & Unfiltered, Enriched with Ginger
Why You Need It
Stakich Raw Honey Ginger is enriched with natural ginger, providing a distinctive spicy flavor. In Sanskrit, ginger translates to “universal medicine,” and has a long list of health benefits including soothing an upset stomach, supporting the immune system, and uplifting and sustaining energy. This root can help reduce fatigue and support your health by improving blood circulation and blood sugar levels. Ginger can aid in weight loss by revving up the metabolism too.
Raw Honey has been in use for over 6,000 years for medicinal applications and in a raw state has more helathful components than processed honey. Raw honey also has some of the nutrients contained in bee pollen and bee propolis that have healthful benefits for many people. Raw Honey contains naturally occurring enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Raw Honey is a remarkably long-lived food and will not spoil.
- 100% natural, unprocessed, and unfiltered
- Collected from unsprayed and pesticide-free Michigan wildflower fields
- Stir into hot tea for a natural stomach soother
- Use in stir-fry dishes, or with roasted vegetables or as a salmon topper
- 185 mg of Ginger per serving