Green Detox Soup
Supporting your liver recipe
Makes 4-6 servings
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
1 small onion, diced
1 tsp minced ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 celery stalk, chopped
3 cups chopped broccoli, florets and stems
½ head fennel, chopped
¼ cup parsley
1 tsp Celtic sea salt
3 cups water
1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
Optional handful of spinach
Basil for garnish
- Heat the oil on medium in a medium-sized pot.
- Add onion and ginger and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add garlic, celery, broccoli, fennel and a generous pinch of Celtic sea salt and continue to cook another 2 minutes.
- Add the water, remaining Celtic sea salt, and pepper.
- Bring to boil, then cover, reduce the heat, add parsley optional spinach and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Eat the soup chunky or blend until smooth and creamy. Garnish with basil.